
As I bid a fond goodbye to my 24th year, I thought I'd reflect a little on my year of mostly ups, scattered with a couple downs.
As a 24 year old I....
got my first stamp in my passport when I went to St. Maarten
took trips to the Caribbean, California, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, Las Vegas, and Zion
had my heart broken for the first time (wahh wahh debbie downer moment...)
became best friends with one of the sweetest, most thoughtful, stylish, entertaining and inspiring women in existence
saw my best friend for the last 7 years get married
saw Backstreet Boys from the 5th row (dreams do come true)
went to Oprah's Oscar Special & saw all of the Oscar winners & KATY PERRY!
realized my love for all things Emma Stone
took a poor little Pennsylvania suburb girl to real, no-bathroom, in the dirt Utah camping
got accepted to my first graduate school! (SDSU)
realized that I'm insanely blessed and that I have a FABULOUS life.
6 comments:
You realize I haven't yet forgiven you for taking me camping...
...and you have made our lives fabulous just for being you!
It was kind of the birthday that never ended!
25 and one day is closer to 50 than it is 1. just sayin. hope your birthday was dreamtastic!!
did you realize that the little mermaid came out closer to the moon landing than present day?????
This made me cry a little bit. Like in a good way. "WE'RE LATE FOR DIVA DAY!!!"
Post a Comment