Thursday, September 16, 2010

Seriously?

I just went to the library, because I ran out of a handout, and we are limited to 750 copies a month. Do the math, people. When you have 200 students, that's only 4ish pieces of paper per kid per month...aka not enough.

As I was leaving, the librarian says, "You look a little hairy." To which I responded, "Uhh what?" She repeated, "You look a little hairy. Has it been a long day?"

I'm not sure how to take that comment. Was she trying to say I looked disheveled? Tired? Or that I have manly amounts of hair sprouting from my skin? Whatever she meant, it can't possibly have been a compliment.

Thanks, librarian, thank you very much. That helped my hairy day ever so much.

I mean, I'm not saying I looked good, but I don't think I looked like this...

2 comments:

jessica said...

I saw you that day and you looked great. Very pretty. As always...so jealous of you:)

the meyersons said...

Wow. It took me 15 days to see this and I actually saw you in between. If I had only known, there would be certain death.

You WISH you could look that good all the time, SUCKAAAAAAAAAA!