After a late night with the ever lovely Jessica Bradley and some cute boys, I needed some fuel to get my day started and decided to swing through McDonald's for a deliciously, satisfyingly unhealthy breakfast of Diet Coke. And there you were, boys in the Jetta. First you asked if I went to Provo High, then when you found out I was a high school teacher, you spent the next 3 minutes in the drive thru line shouting to me and the McDonald's workers about how dangerous it is to have such a hot single teacher teaching teenagers and how you want to go back to high school now. Then, when you got out of your car with a phone in hand, and I thought you were going to ask for my number, you came and took a picture of me to show your friends the hot teacher you met.
Thank you, boys in the Jetta. You both creeped me out and made my day.

[FYI This comes during the same week that a super awkward coworker came in my room despite the fact that we've never really talked to each other and asked, "How long have you been married...Oh, are you dating anyone?...Oh, how old are you?...Hmmm..." Then later in the week, he came back to tell me that the weird, nerdy speech teacher is single if I'm interested. Long story short, I officially hate that guy. Also the same week that my department head informed me that since I'm single, I'm not allowed to date anyone at the school.]

...It started off as a bad week for being Mormon in Utah & single. That is, until the weirdo McDonald boys told me I'm young and hot.
1 comment:
You're not officially an old maid until your...25! JK
Post a Comment