Alarm clocks
Actual responsibility
Dresses everyday
Washing my hands multiple times throughout the day because the water runs off black thanks to whiteboard markers, papers, and dirty children
An increased desire to go buy lots and lots of flats
Glazed over look for the first few hours after getting home
Cooking dinner with the roomies again
Telling stories from our day at the dinner table
Lots of runs to Office Max
More Diet Coke intake (I bought a mini fridge this year! Smart move? Or slowly killing myself? Either way, what a way to go...)
A social life must end by 10pm instead of beginning at 10pm
Fun/crazy/awful stories to tell
and best of all...
Getting to have fun & laugh everyday at a job I love
Actual responsibility
Dresses everyday
Washing my hands multiple times throughout the day because the water runs off black thanks to whiteboard markers, papers, and dirty children
An increased desire to go buy lots and lots of flats
Glazed over look for the first few hours after getting home
Cooking dinner with the roomies again
Telling stories from our day at the dinner table
Lots of runs to Office Max
More Diet Coke intake (I bought a mini fridge this year! Smart move? Or slowly killing myself? Either way, what a way to go...)
A social life must end by 10pm instead of beginning at 10pm
Fun/crazy/awful stories to tell
and best of all...
Getting to have fun & laugh everyday at a job I love
1 comment:
...or if you're old, it ends at 9!
Post a Comment