After reading Romeo and Juliet, a student (I'll let you guess the gender) wrote the following reflection:...They also killed themselves for each other. Who does that!?!? If your wife dies, you don't kill youself! Especially because she wasn't really dead! And so you kill yourself and she wakes up and finds you dead and kills herself so it was kind of a stupid ending."
2 comments:
This made me laugh out loud because...it's true. You just want to say...those two didn't pass the test of survival. If there had been a Zombie apocalypse, they would have been the first to go.
When I think of this movie I always think about my 7th grade class going to see it at the theater. After the movie, all of the girls were crammed in the bathroom crying and all of the boys were out in the lobby laughing at the girls as they came out of the restroom. Stupid boys!
Post a Comment