Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Courage. Patience. Endurance. Tenacity. Loyalty. Faith.

That is what it takes to be a Cougar. Last weeks game against Florida State was a serious letdown, but as any true Cougar fan would, I'm bouncing back. Here's hoping we redeem ourselves on Saturday against Colorado.

Jessi (as I now have to call her because...), Jessica, me. If the smiles look forced, it's because it's fourth quarter and they've tripled our score.


Chris and me. I had high hopes, especially since this was his first BYU football game, but sadly we didn't make a great impression. :)


This is from earlier in the day. Chad and his family made a trip back to Utah and we got to take the girls to the fair. This is the biggest, fattest, but nicest cow ever...although Ashlin doesn't look too convinced.


She is one tough cookie--going on a roller coaster all by herself!

2 comments:

Bonnie and Mike Meyerson said...

It was a good day at the fair!

Anonymous said...

She's braver than I am!!