You blog!
I was going to add pictures from our trip back east over Christmas break, but I must have checked my camera...so instead I'm messing with my blog.
This has been a terribly eventful effort to get home. And by terribly eventful, I mean TERRIBLE. We got here 4 hours ahead of time with the promise of H&M shopping while we waited for the flight (which did not happen). Not only will Dad and I not make it back to Salt Lake tonight, it took some serious persuasion to convince them to give us back our suitcases instead of sending them to Salt Lake, then back to New York, then back to Salt Lake. Is there an IQ requirement for being airport staff? I'm beginning to see why Derek has so much anger pent up inside of him. He's in too many airports.
Other than that, this has been a great trip. Even though it was short, it was full of family, chuck-e-cheese, hotel swimming, wawa sandwiches, tastykakes, board games, and the Wii.
Back to reality--alarm clocks, grading, and seeing the sun rise--on monday.
2 comments:
I'm not sure you're even required to have a brain let alone an IQ but if there were such a requirement I'm sure it would be in the single digits.
I don't know what you are talking about. My travel experience was just fine. I went to Target, came home. How hard was that?!
THANKS FOR COMING!! We had fun.
Post a Comment