And the after....

This is out of order, but this is my first day of school. I'm totally a grown up now. (Are you still a grown up if you use the words grown up?)

I've been terrible at updating, but this is from my trip to California in June. We went to Disneyland!

Then I flew out and saw my Lexi Lou.

I brought her hair extensions to match mine.

Then in August I took a trip to Vegas and San Francisco.
These are totally out of order but this is back to the California trip from June. I'm surprised Donna hasn't disowned me for taking so long to post.

I love my momma.

Jess and I went snorkeling and kayaking in La Jolla.


The end.
When I'm not RIDICULOUSLY busy, I'll post about how school is going. I'm also going to have to make this private. Sorry. I don't know why I ever made it public, but I need to make it private again so my students can't find it. K, bye!
4 comments:
It's about time! I love the hair, by the way! Love ya!
Now that you are a soccer mom, you should start driving a mini van.
The convenience...
Good luck at schoolio. Are you still a grown up if you sat...schoolio?
say...not sat
I must say Jodi you have been on my short list, glad to see a post. Love the new do! Soooo grown up. Can't wait to hear about your adventures at work, has anybody mistaken you for a student yet? You're just too cute. Saw Marisol at Southwestern a couple of weeks ago and she was disappointed she had missed your visit, never got your email. I have 2 email addresses for her, if you want to send me your email address I'll send them to you.
Post a Comment