Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!


Happy Fathers Day to all you fathers out there...This one goes out to the big man in my house. What would life be like without Dad there to make dumb jokes or eat my ice cream cones because they're "melting." Love ya, dude!


Dad wore the tie I made him when I was like 6 years old. It's made out of felt and puff paint. If you can't read it, it says, "Computer Daddy...#1 Daddy" He was addicted to computers even then. :)

Happy Fathers Day to the greatest Grandpa!! Thanks for being wonderful!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Graqndpa loved your post. We can't wait to see you and Bonnie next week.

Bonnie and Mike Meyerson said...

Yep...the two best dads I know! Love ya both! We'll see you soon Dad.

Anonymous said...

i miss your dad.
is that weird for you?

the meyersons said...

Um Bon Bon-Travis is a dad. Chad is a dad.

See. You just can't say anything anymore in this society.