Sunday, January 2, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

The following is my list of guilty pleasure.
I'm starting off 2011 being honest with my loved ones...and myself.

1. Justin Beiber
It started out as a joke to listen to his music, now I just listen because I love it. And yes, I'm fully aware that girls over the age of 14 shouldn't admit to loving the Beibs.

2. The Jersey Shore
It, like most things from Jersey, is like a car accident that I can't look away from. (Love you, Jersey Meyersons!)


3. Zombies
Whether it's comedies like Zombieland or dramas like The Walking Dead, I just love their disgusting, rotting guts.


4. Dawson's Creek
Mel got it for Christmas and we watch it ALL THE TIME lately. I like to pretend to judge her when we watch it, but really, I'm just as excited about it.


5. Backstreet Boys
My love has lasted over a decade at this point. And it will probably continue until the day I die.


6. Emma Stone
I will go see any and all movies she's in. She's the only reason I'll give the new Spiderman even a chance after it was utterly destroyed for me by Toby McGuire and Kirstin Dunst.


7. Superb hair products


I never knew I could love a chi straightener or a hot tools curling iron so much.


8. Anything sparkly

Shirts, shoes, hair accessories, makeup. I'm like a bug drawn to a light when I spot glitter in a store nowadays.


9. Trashy beauty magazines

Glamour, Cosmo, you name it, I either subscribe or will read it in line at the grocery store.


10. Amazon.com
I had that account that gives you free 2 day shipping...Biggest mistake of my financial life.

2 comments:

jessica said...

How did it end up that we are literally the same person in two separate bodies?!?

Bonnie and Mike Meyerson said...

You forgot to add your mom...haha