Aldyn is back. Aldyn was a ninth grader who transferred into my mentor period (like a mini study hall everyday with a teacher who is your "mentor") last year. He left and went to another school for the first semester of this year, but is now back after getting suspended from Springville High. Aldyn...how can I describe him...is a hilarious, charismatic little devil. He never does very well in school, but he's incredibly smart, and knows exactly how to get his way through sneakiness and manipulation. I always wonder what great things could occur if we harnessed his power for good. Thankfully, he likes me, because I know a lot of teachers whose lives he's made quite terrible. Anyway, he's back and requested to be in my study hall.
First day he said to me: "Miss Meyerson, just because you have red hair doesn't mean you can judge all of us."
Second day he said to me: "Miss Meyeson, just because you have red hair doesn't mean you can eavesdrop on our conversation."
Third day he said to me: "Miss Meyerson, just because you have red hair doesn't mean you can NOT say hi to me at 7 Peaks." (He found out that I saw him at 7 Peaks this summer...and then avoided him.)
...My days just got a lot funnier and a lot more interesting.
1 comment:
ya gotta love the clowns!
Post a Comment