The following pictures are of my summer after embracing my inner Utahan. First--Bonfires up the canyon!
What else do Utahans do? WE SHOOT GUNS! :)
...and Rodeo!
And finally, we hike! This is Jess, Taylor and me hiking up to the Timp Caves.
I also got to babysit these two cuties for a few days! If they look like they're in pain, it's because the sun is bright. I promise. I'm a good babysitter. I am! Even if Ashlin tells her parents that I swear and kiss boys in front of her, neither of which I did. SERIOUSLY.
7 Peaks with Jess
Taking the dogs on a walk with Ash
I also visited a couple of crazies in New Jersey.
I wish Travis didn't punch me back when I punch him (or give him wet willies...ew which gross me out just thinking about). Why have I not learned my lesson?
Love this crazy girl!
Lucy aka the newest Meyerson who was perfectly teeny tiny (and snugly...seriously, it's like therapy) when we went out to Jersey to see her
Of course Lex and I went swimming on one of the few days it didn't rain.
Tay and me...Chad and Meag, why did you move? I miss you and your stinkin cute kids.
3 comments:
It WAS a good summer!
Oh wow! Look at all those people you got to hang out with this summer! You came to Jersey? Did we hang out? Hahaha. Miss you! See you soon!!
Post a Comment