
I thought some of you would see my parents' new dog, Dodger. His old owner named him Donkey, because he looks like Donkey from Shrek, but that was NOT going to fly. My dad wanted to name him Jazz, because he's a Jazz basketball addict because of the playoffs, but he really responded to Dodger, so we went with that! He's about a year old and half poodle, half bichon frise. He's super sweet and lovey and fun to play with! He's already a part of the family and we've only had him for a week! Oh and a very big plus: he doesn't shed!!
4 comments:
No shedding is always a bonus!
Thanks Jodi, for helping us find our new little friend. He's perfect for our family...just like you! Although, you DO shed!
Oh GAG.
CUTE PUPPY!!!! I love his name. I can't wait to meet him. Welcome to the crazy family!!!!!
Post a Comment